Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Working #4

By listening to advise of the elders, I've decided not to record the in and out of stock manually instead of paying more attention on how many stocks I give and take according to the order forms. Fortunately, I made less mistake this month. Does the improvement came from something I've let go of? Break something for a breakthrough? Haha.
Everytime when it comes to the end of month, it really freaks me out. The orders will be double or triple as usual. The probability of mistake to happens will increase, especially when checking the stock online whether it match my current quantity on hand. Everything goes well until the 'Aloe Vera Juice' part. It shows that I've short of 1 bottle. Duh~ have to bear it again? No way! It must have something gone wrong in the adjustment between me and my boss. I'd just have to make it clear this Friday since I have somehow figured out the equation of the shortage of 1.
After working for 4 months plus, something that I've been waiting for has finally happened... Probation. Haha! From 800 to 900. Yes!!
This has somehow shows that my working experience has really increased. Tomorrow is Labour Day and going to KTV, better go to bed earlier to have a better voice tomorrow? Haha...

0 chicken(s) caught: