Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Revisiting H.S.K #3

The clock pointed at 12.50p.m and i leave my office with permission heading to H.S.K again. Purpose? to attend Interact Club I.U.Day Discussion Meeting under Chew Wai's invitation. Suprise to see VeeMae there cause yesterday she said she's not coming. And LiPeng drag me off saying that he lost his wallet while I'm trying to have a little chat with BangMing. Nevermind, but LiPeng's wallet was found in his bag later then... sheesh~~
The meeting starts, I see Haresh and KhaiLeong play their role well in conducting the meeting. The situation was somehow different from what Chew Wai has describe to me before. The meeting proceed, with some question asking and advise giving from the seniors. And then, LiPeng and VeeMae started to have their own small conversation there meanwhile I've been drag off to a side by KhaiLeong for some more personal advices about organizing follow by Haresh into the conversation. The meeting continues after that and the situation became more tighten when they started to confirm about the date for the I.U.Day. At 1st the upper board set the date by 21st of june 2008, then ChewWai started to give his point of view saying that it's too late to do so by then. And they started to argue, Alvin tries to calm him down but eventually fired him up and Billy puts in some oil also. So I splash them with a pail of water(melebih-lebih pula) and everyone sitted down. They try to get a better solution but ChewWai never voice anything out after that, but thanks to ChuanHong's suggestion them somehow get a temporary solution. And the meeting ends, everyone grabbed their bag and POOF!
When I'm about to leave the school, ChuanHong tells me that some of the B.O.D was actually acting... Well, I can see that. Anyway, I hope the presence of the seniors today would somehow encourage the commitees to proceeds they job. Whether are they faking or not, hope they would fake till the end and make the things done.

1 chicken(s) caught:

Anonymous said...

haha...
wish them luck on behalf of me...