Friday, April 4, 2008

Office Alone

From the day i start working, the 1st person in charge in the office took her 1st leave and entrusted me to take care everything in the office.
My boss, who usually did not stay in the office pass me the key this morning and bought me breakfast + lunch. I saved alot!
At 1st, was somehow quite tension, boss around... must work properly(but then i know she wouldn't care so much, Haha). I did all the basic work, dealt with some irritating customers and finished the job given last night. It's lunch hour and i rushed to H.S.K again(out of topic, not telling what had happened there).
Back to office by 3p.m, dealing with customers again. when i was dealing with the last customer of the day, my boss says she got something to do, so she went out for a while. Quite a long while though. Once finished the last customer's order, IT's MY TIME TO SHINE!!
Tuned on the radio LOUDLY~
Sing my favourite song HAPPILY~
Surf any web FREELY~
WooHoo~!! So Fun!!
But then, it didn't last long...
Due the heavy rain, the radio receiption was not clear... I tuned it off...
More phone calls need to answer, can sing no more...
The line has always been slow... fed up...
So, it wasn't really that fun after all. But the part happy enough. Boss returned and said:"Raining that heavy, no one will still coming. Wrap up and let's go home." The time just showed at 5.30p.m only. Haha~

0 chicken(s) caught: