Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Cash Bank-in

I've been asked to do a favor yesterday to bank-in cash with the amount 68 ringgits only to a Penang guy due some mistake for accidentally used his cash voucher and have to return it in cash. This morning, me and my mom came out earlier for I have to accomplish the mission given. I step into United Overseas Bank which near by Choon Huat's house myself while my mom waiting in the car. Shit! what should I do now? Oh! get the number and wait for my turn to be called. What sort of number should i press for? 'Fixed Deposit' or 'Remittanance'? Duh~ Hentam only la! Fixed Deposit! Right before I get my butt on the chair... 'Ping Pong'! Hey, it's my turn. That was fast~

"Good Morning, how may I help you?" the Malay giri at the counter asked
"I want to deposit this amount of money to this account" I answered
"Oh you ambik nombor salah" she says
*Duh~*
"Tapi takpe, I boleh buat untuk you"
*Phew~*

The process continues, and I've completed my mission. Although it's stupid to make such mistake, but it's my 1st time, so don't expect it to be done perfectly.

And I would like to voice out something to my dad which I unable to do it face to face...
1)You say we must dare to voice something out as long as we don't make others pissed off, you did pissed me off with your high tuned voice.
2)You say we must listen to others opinion and don't try to teach the others a lesson, you never listen to my opinion and always try to teach me a lesson like I'm a worthless scumbag.
3)Be simple and have dream, you scold me whenever I daydreaming and made me lost my guts to tell you about what is in my mind... you never have faith on me... Everything you tell me to do just now please reflect it to yourself 1st... Duh~
Thank God I have a blog... :D

0 chicken(s) caught: