Monday, April 14, 2008

Been Disgusted

Been sneezing whole day, someone miss me? Nah~ I've catch a cold. Imagine how disgusting it is with some liquid keep flowing out of your nose. Somemore I have to deal with all the customers in such condition, have to cover my terrible outlook. But it doesn't seems working, the disgusting liquid still flowing out from my nose... Uhh~~ Now I know why they say it's suffering when you're sick. It's disgusting!
Off work, went to the nearest bus station for a bus ride to home. I've waited for 30 minutes(wah!), finally there's a bus coming. I raise my hand, the driver didn't even noticed about it and just passed by. The only word that I wanted to say that time would be... CheeBye~
Feel disgusted again, what can I do? Just wait for the next round of bus to come. And then back to home, take bath, dinner, and sit in front of the PC again.
Not really writing a good post this time, just wanted to express the uneasiness having a cold and the anger which the bus driver gave to me for not stopping by. And of course, there's still some other reasons...

3 chicken(s) caught:

Anonymous said...

hope u get well soon ya!! take care..
-may-

JG Hui said...

The reason you caught a cold...Perhaps pretty girls were talking about you gua...Hehe...

Benjamin said...

hoho, who would that be?
and MAY, thx for ur concern and thx for dropping by... heh~