Friday, April 11, 2008

A Decisive Night

While dealing with the PC in the office today, I've received a sms from LiPeng asking whether wanna go have a walk at Meru night market or not. Was intended to go but I did not reply him for i was somehow busy. After work, I called him back asking where he is right now. Home? A 'bye' from me to hang up the phone then and go to Meru night market myself. Looks like an idiot if i just wandering there by myself, so I called HerSeng see whether he's free for a walk or not. Received green light from him for he was already in the market, and he says would like to introduce someone to me.
Found him in the market, with a girl, some introduction happens. I don't feel like going in details with the girl cause she did not get my attention on. Walking come and back in the market and happens to meet some friend/classmate/junior/whatever. 1 of them who used to be BoonKiat's classmate doesn't seems to recognize me, is it because my hair too long? And then the ultimate socializing king(HerSeng) happens to introduce me another 2 girls which can't really get my attention also. Have a final round of walk and the destination would Klang Parade to Para dancing again and leaving the girls away. HerSeng and I each having a round which contains 4 songs and 1 round already enough to worn out my shoulder. Am I getting old? Come to think about last time, 3 or 4 rounds continuously wouldn't be a problem. Say 'bye to HerSeng by 7.15p.m and waiting for my mom to fetch me home.
Before reaching home, stop by Klang Utama night market to buy the usual stuff, 3 pack of soyabean drink and leave. While leaving, the smell from all the food stalls attracts me. Burger, Ayam Percik, Roti John, Uncle Bob's Chicken, EVERYTHING!! Maybe it's because I was hungry for I just had buns as my breakfast and lunch. Then I suddenly recalled a thoughts which I used to tell my fellow friends when we was in the night market during STPM exam season. "How nice would it be if we were like in university life, bring back different kind of foods from the nearby night market to the hostel, and like open a small party with a few room members combined every week?". "If you really want those thoughts of you to become true, you have to do better in the exam we having now in order to fight into university". Well, the exam has over, the result is out, sure hope those thoughts of mine will be realised soon.
Back to home, after taking bath, received a call from BoonKiat inviting me for a night tea at Kokomo. I have a strange feel that this is a must go activity, so I accept his invitation immediately without asking my mom. I tell my mom about it after dinner and there's BoonKiat arrival to pick me up. WengSheng tagged along followed by LiPeng, ChoonHuat and Jason. While in the car, BoonKiat says that today asking us out is to announce something, but wait until all of us sitted down and have a tea 1st. Kokomo doesn't seems to be a place for BoonKiat anymore caused it's closed and never going to open it's gate anymore. So the destination changed to somewhere in BukitTinggi and we called JuinGiap to join us later.
Reached BukitTinggi but yet, we still can't decide which cafeteria should we visit. Steak House or Biz's Cafe? End up have a look around in Sino Cafe... Decided to go Bamboo cause unable to spot the legendary Japanese girl who working in Biz's Cafe, off we go then. Before we leave that area, Weng Sheng take a last peep into Biz's Cafe and say "Hey! It's her!". We quickly pull BoonKiat and Jason back who already proceeded to BoonKiat's ProtonSaga.
And finally, get ourselves sitted down at Biz's Cafe and met the legendary Japanese girl. Must admit, a thumbs up for her appearance. Keep teasing her(the lagendary japanese girl) when taking our orders, Haha. But it really gives me a bad feel that A GUY served my drinks to me, unlike the others who had her or Karen(the other girl) to serve their drinks up. Later then, BoonKiat finally tell the objective he had this meeting for. He says Station 1 has finally employed him which he had told us earlier saying he went to ask for the vacancy there. Which means he'll be working for 2 jobs from tomorrow on. Sounds crazy although his name was BoonKIAT(tough).
Anyway, he says he was just trying to challenge his own limit, and wanted to taste the hardship for those who working for 2 jobs as well. Plus, he might not be able to spend much more time with us anymore, it would be either Wednesday night or Sunday morning till evening. JuinGiap joined the meeting then, and BoonKiat have to repeat what he said just now.
The night continues with all the birdy talks which would only happens in the conversation between men, Haha. Until 11.45p.m, a dismiss is called. All the best in working 2 jobs for BoonKiat then. =D

1 chicken(s) caught:

Anonymous said...

wow.. first time viewing ur blog.. hehe.. quite interesting cos got to know abt u n others' stuff.. long time din hear abt li peng too.. n interact club.. hope to meet up with u all..
-may-