Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Revisiting H.S.K #2

Yes, back to school again. I guess this would be the last time for me to visit the school by morning cause my working hours will be changed 1 hour more early, so i was think to have my last morning free time at the school to get some new gossips... haha!
So happy to see Photography Club having photo session again, and of course... be there to disturb. And all my kids greet me as usual... "Ah Pa!". Somehow pity on them, they working under the sun WITHOUT umbrella. But they seems to enjoying it, i shall agree that their co-operative and commitment is better us last year. Last year we're using manual film camera, this year they using digital camera, so they did more self-snaps than we did last year. Haha, i even join them for a few snaps.
Recess time, crapped alot with my kiddos, even corrupted their mind with all those dirty riddles... Haha! Saw Chew Wai, Kok Sang, and Chuan Hong while i'm heading to the canteen.
They said:"Jom makan!"
Hence, Chew Wai started to talk about the corruption they having in Interact Club again. Thanks to Thina, the president. From what i heard, all the commitees and members doesn't seems to have mood organizing the coming I.U.day for his attitude. They keep postponed it. Make it by June? Duh~
Having a brainstorming conversation with VeeMae and ChewWai online. Let's whether is there any changes we can make...
Means no Onimusha for me tonight, Haha...

0 chicken(s) caught: