Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Last Visit to HQ MRCS Klang

It is rather tragic and hard to believe that the once glorious HQ of MRCS Klang has became...
nothing but ashes.
Sam and I went for a little visit there today as our last respect before it be demolished to ground. Somehow, lots of sweet and sour memories running in my mind when I'm looking at my surroundings. Especially this 3 flag poles, A task has been given to High School Klang last time in 2005 to repaint this 3 high flag pole in a major 'gotong-royong' activity. The only 3 heroes who stood up for the task that time would be Sam, Eugene, and me. It was such a hard work for the pole was really damn high. We combined serveral sticks just to paint till the top, but it's not enough! So Eugene have to climb up the shaky ladder holding by me. Sam keep going in and out with his 'Racing Boy' bike to buy materials. While I have sacrificed my Sulaiman T-shirt that day for having too much paint on myself.
This is the only part that still seems okay after the big fire. It's sad when I looked inside, the meeting room where we always gather when I was active in VAD43 last time cannot be found. The office, store room, staff bed room, corridor, everything's gone. What is left is just the 'Bilik Belia' which I still can see those EXCO Belia '08 leaving their shoes outside and having meeting inside.

The only spotlight which used to light up the whole place by night, spoiled. Having BBQ at HQ by night time really reminds me the 1st VAD43 regroup I went. I even bought them 1 barrel of KFC, tagged along with Sam.

This case is rather suspicious for me. This building has been fine for ages and it suddenly just got burnt down like that. Is it someone behind this? And I feel bad for the organizers of Tutti Fratelli International Camp this year which will be on 40 days later. I bet most of their preparation has already perished together with the fire. Sure hope they'll recover the lost in no time. Good luck!

0 chicken(s) caught: