Saturday, April 5, 2008

Dinner With ex-Classmates at Centro

In order to thank all the teachers, a buffet dinner has been organized at a bistro in Centro named Modesto's by 7p.m 4th of April 2008.
Off work by 6p.m and i started to ride the bus No.11 from my office to the Centro building. While on the way, it feels like having an adventure storming to a tall built castle like a hero. I have to cross over the Federal HighWay before i can reach there and trust me, it's dangerous!! But of course, for safety sake, i never stray too far from the sidewalk.
It was somehow too early when i reach the Centro building anyway, but it's what i've planned from the beginning. I went to the washroom to change my sweaty shirt off and have some cleanup on myself. The cleaner there stares at me when i'm shaping my hair, it makes me feel uneasy so i just say HI to him and leave... Duh~
Yet it's still way too early before 7p.m, so i have some walk around to check things out since this is my 1st time to be here. Then i realise that, it wasn't really that special here... People around wasn't as much as those shopping complex, lots of shoplots still under construction, and i can only visit 3 floors. Maybe this is a building more to those office usage, not for shopping.
Was somehow fed up on waiting cause it's already 6.58p.m and i still can't see any of my ex-classmate yet. So i sms-ed Cheh Siang and phone called Sheng Yee. Cheh Siang replied saying that he still on his way, same to Sheng Yee, but she said Siew Nee already reached Centro and asked me to look for her cause Siew Nee doesn't know where is the restaurant actually is. So i went for an errand running looking for her and she happens to appear in front of the restaurant waiting for the others. So i step foward to say Hi and have a little chat.
It's 7.05p.m already so we decided to ask the waiter whether is there any place which already reserved for us, better than just standing outside. And we successfully get us a place which has already booked by Teong Tat to sit down and chat more. The air-conditioner was freezing...
Not long later, Teong Tat and his gang arrived, followed by the other gangs and the food was served as well. Everyone is here and we started to dig the food like dogs... Haha! Food such as:
1)salad
2)french fries
3)mashed potatoes & black pepper chicken slices
4)pizza
5)spegetti
6)macaroni
7)fried wrapped sausage
8)cheese pudding & cold beverage
After 2 round of serving, we're stuffed and started to chat more, pic snapping, and drink more. Camwhore-ing was fun and this is when i started to feel bad for i don't have my very own camera. I help them to snap more than i get myself into the picture. How i wish to have 1 of it that time! No choice, i just have to stuck my face in whenever they snapping a group photo and ask them to send to me. How disgrace... I swear to buy myself a digital camera as soon as possible.
What is our main objective today anyway? Oh yea! To thank the teachers. Almost every teachers broke their promise and did not attend, only Pn.Thye turns up in the end together with all her childrens. And she had been warmly welcomed. The girls started to surround her like a super fans of her to crap... haha.
Meanwhile i was somehow tired, so i lied down on the sofa and pretend to sleep with Chin See in front of me Haha XD. So Chin See, along with Jenny asked me to get sitted up nearer and chat. Of course, it's my pleasure to do so. Chin See suddenly asked me:"Did you do rebonding on your hair?", did i? And Jenny asked me what've i been doing at King's Hill(Bukit Raja) JJ along with JG,BK they all? so i answered:"Being Buaya(Crocodile)". They can't catch what i mean so i have to explain it in their language. And more funny when they asked again :"Is that fun to do so?" Haha! What do you think? Eventually, that was a perfect moment to ask them for a photo snapping together if i had a camera, but i don't have 1. I get the temporary safisfactioness but not the permenently 1, Argh!! Having a picture together with Chin See would really makes me proud for she has been officially known as The Prettiest among all the form 6 girl students in H.S.K 06/07. Juin Giap did it and he's proud of it. I still remember i'm the 1 who holding the camera that time.
Talking about Juin Giap, we had planned to go High Hill(Bukit Tinggi) Biz's Cafe for a night drink. It has come to the finishing for Siew Nee, so everybody went outside of the restaurant for a big family photo time. Guess i'll be posting those pics on my next post. Been 'raping' Pn.Thye's son for his annoying interruption when we were taking photo. Then, off Siew Nee go, followed by Cheh Siang and Gen Soon. And then me, right after i received call from Juin Giap. So i went to say Bye to everybody before i leave and hope to see you guys again in such reunion. Keep in touch!
Waiting for Juin Giap at the entrance of Centro, i called him back for i can't see any Avanza parking nearby. He says he's at outside Centxxx, i said i'm at outside Centro already, he repeated the same thing... Listen carefully to what Juin Giap say "i'm at outside CENTRAL!". I'm at Centro man... Oh My God is how he reply after that. So he say he'll be back soon enough after fetching Weng Sheng, just wait. 10 minutes later, i lost my patient again and called him back, he passed his phone to Weng Sheng and saying they arriving soon enough. But then they made a wrong turn and have to wait me beside the Hokkien Society Building. It's okay, i just have to make a few more steps to get them. Hehe~
Juin Giap talking about his experience in KUMON with those form 2 little girls all the way riding the Avanza to get Jason and to High Hill. Haha...
Reach Biz's Cafe and ramped in without thinking whether the last order has been called yet. Luckily haven't, Jason ordered Hot Lemon Tea, Weng Sheng ordered Iced Honey Milk, Happy Juin Giap ordered Valentine Chocolate, and for the dispressed me... Iced Biz Latte for me.
But the fun time never last long, the 'call of death' has rang for me by my mom. Means it's time to go back, and i know nothing can hold my mom back when she want it that way. Got no choice but to let my fellow friends down again. Sorry guys...
The day end with a ride on my dad's Proton Wira heading back home and blogging here. That's all for this time...

2 chicken(s) caught:

Anonymous said...

haha...
but she got nf d...

Benjamin said...

well, i know who is her bf la...
it's not about court her or something, it's about being proud snapping pics with leng lui...
ada boy, jadi? tak boleh fren?
couple already = beh cham?