Sunday, April 20, 2008

Basketballing

It's been a long while eversince the last time I play. The idea comes when ChinSiong suggested to play a few weeks ago in a group msn conversation with ex-librarians. I wake up 7 sharp in the morning and go to ChunFai's house with my aunt's ProtonWira which she asked me to bring it for service. ChunFai ride on the car and we plan to fetch ChinSiong as well but we happens to pass him by on the road, he was on the bicycle. Back to ChunFai's house to meet up and off we go to the nearby basketball court. I thought ChinSiong would invite more people to play along but it ends up only 3 of us playing some ball shooting only, haha. Later then, those brats from the other half court came to drop us a challenge letter asking whether want to have a game or not. They got 7 people plus 3 of us, makes it 10 people and enough for a full court game. We accept the challenge for a 5 on 5 game with 2 of their members joined us. In the game we somehow have some hardship in teamworking while those 2 brats,the growing old us lack of stamina, I score no point, and a loss for us. How disgraceful.
Resting under the basket after that and we crapped alot. Then 1 of us(I forgot who) suggested to have a visit at H.S.K basketball court. Without hesitation, off we go then. We expect the court would be empty, but we're wrong. It's fully booked by St.John for having their own basketball tournement from all the school in Klang for St.John members. The visit seems to pay off worthly for... THE COURT WAS CROWDED WITH GIRLS!! WOOHOO!! But of course, we did not get to close to the court to avoid something unnecessary happens. Eventually, we went have some walk around the school and recalls quite some memories. Form 6 block locked, we proceeded to the old block behind(place where I used to practice dancing for certain events) which on the banishing operation, to the DewanPutra, and lasty library garden. ChinSiong stole the baby pineapple and ChunFai stole the whole plan of Pandan, while I'm putting my sight on the basketball court. They joined in my sight after that and 3 of us look just like perverts peeping girls(Muahaha). Off we go to ABC after that for breakfast. Received sms from VeeMae to remind me about the Rotaract meeting while I'm having my 1st bite. Anyhow I refuse to go for I'm not in form and been orcupied.
It ends by sent them back to ChunFai's house after breakfast and I go to service my aunt's car. Let's play ball again next Sunday~ hehe.

0 chicken(s) caught: