Friday, May 2, 2008

Labor Day

It never means that much to me until I start working, every public holiday seems so important to me nowadays. Today(May 1st), went to KTV which organized by LihYing as a welcome back ceremony for Eddy who just came back from Johor last Monday. Those who joined along would be ChunFai, FeiShan, NeeJian, & ChingGeok. Have a 1 on 1 chat with Eddy earlier before they arrived since we're the earliest to be there. About entering university stuff of course. Hate to hear that the interview session for Senibina-UTM has already over without my acknowledgement. Duh~ Don't care much, time for KTV after everyone have their quick meal at foodcourt.
The singing session was normal and nothing to talk about. And Eddy somehow make the situation hot by flashing out his brand new K810i and started to take photo with each others.


The Group 1 Leader Duo (o5/06 & 06/07)










The Sohem Trio





Suddenly!





Wah! Ape bende tu? Haha, FeiShan rupanya...









NeeJian SS himself?







Unfortunately, I have to leave earlier for I have promised to have lunch with my family befre sending my bro back to PJ. Meanwhile, they still keep rocking!










Was intend to have lunch at Denny Partners but they were close today. So we have it at Don Kaiten. Then sent my bro back to PJ. Went to PasarMalam by night and having night tea with JuinGiap, Jason, & LiPeng at Biz Cafe. Back home blogging and there gone the Labor day 2008.

0 chicken(s) caught: