Sunday, April 6, 2008

Rotaract Club Meeting

I've received a sms saying that "There will the 1st Rotaract Club meeting this Sunday blah blah blah..." by 6th of March 2008. Due the uneasiness caused by the election, I did not attend it. Until today, knowing that there'll be another meeting, I make my attendance with the intension to revive all the great moments I have in the ICC community combining with the other school last time.


When I reached Royal Klang Club with my dad's Ford Telstar, I was started to worry cause I did not happen to see any familiar face around. So I go to have a walk around in Klang Club(nothing special) thinking that is the meeting going on anyway? Until I receive sms from VeeMae saying she's at upstairs already. So, with full of hopes that might be able to see those former ICC members, I dashed to the meeting room. I open the door, it blew me off... Almost everyone of them are in black skin and I see no 1 familiar except for VeeMae and Marie which sitting right in front of the door and somehow hard to get spotted. This is dissapointing, no one familiar around? Where are those who are same batch with us in ICC last time?
Well, since I already here I have no choice but to get my butt on the chair beside Marie and listen what they would have to say. The meeting start 6 minutes late and it pissed Mr.Anthony Dass off who always care so much about punctuality in ICC meeting last time. It starts with an opening speech by the sergen-n-arm, and the way he speech... can cut half way... asking the president something... and continue... What the hell! Next, the president, with the 1st impression for me... LEMBIK! Follow by the secretary, start up the topic 'collecting membership fees','collecting International something fees', and 'the payment for the DRA day'.
I started to get irritated with all those money talks. And some speeches by the rotarians and the guest from Bangsar or so whatever. It's more irritating when comes to the 'fining session', i've been fined for 1 ringgit for not wearing collored shirt. Bah~
The meeting ends by the unwell-spoken sergen-n-arm and refreshment has been prepared but I've lost my appetite after hearing all those money talks. Rather have some complain talks with VeeMae and Marie and leave the meeting room after that. VeeMae heard that Benjamin and Yen Shan they all attend the 1st meeting, but why not this time? Is it because of the fees issue also? Haha... Was doubting whether should I attend the next meeting or not?

0 chicken(s) caught: