Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Working #3

It's been a quiet day until lunch hour today. I went out for some take away lunch and back to office and I saw a pair of malay husband & wife waiting downstairs for the door to open. Shit! It's lunch hour and you expect me to serve them? No way! So I cloaked up myself behind the street and hope they'll leave soon. But it's not working even after 10 minutes waiting, so I decided to just go through them and tell them "Janet takda, I tak boleh buat apa-apa, kembali selepas pukul 3". But eventually, she was waiting for her rojak upstairs while watching TVB drama DVD >.
We was somehow pity on those malay couple, so we let them in and shorten our lunch time... to watch Tai Chi. As we expected, they are not very well-known about the marketing stuff of the company, they ask about almost everything. Thanks to their upline(let's call him Raja) who did not explain well to them and being blur himself too. He always say "Asalkan dapat bonus sudahlah". Later then, another younger pair of malay couple dropped by too which under the same line of that jerk Raja. They gave the same problem as the previous couple did for being unwell-known about the marketing stuff. Again, thanks to their upline who being so... (you know what I wanna say).
4p.m, the stock that we've ordered last 2 days has arrived. There's just only a malay guy who in charge sending us those stock. I helped him open the door and he expect me to help him carrying all the stocks. But I just let him take care himself for I've been told no to help them cause they already get paid and deserve to do the carrying job, so I continue doing the works on my hand. He continues to load down the stuff from the lorry, but we lost sight of him when the door is full loaded with boxes. And suddenly, the phone rang, calling from the delivery company office, saying that malay guy not going to help us carry up all the stocks into our office, with the excuse we have our own man power(only me), and asking us to sign the confirmation letter and bring it down to that malay guy? What the hell! I did not get paid by helping you carrying those stuff! You're the one who did! So do your job! But he already drove off his lorry. Hence, we called the boss of the delivery company who always being nice, carrying all the stocks into the office ALL BY HIMSELF, but he's off today. We tell him the case and he told us to bring to stock inside 1st to avoid from being stole and he will call back that malay guy to help us carry those stock in to our office. The malay guy shows up later then and do the work with an over-cooked face.
A sign on the confirmation letter for him and off he go without a word, very...(you know my next word). We have always complaining about Malaysia being lousy country, YEAP! and thanks to those retarded attitude of malay who being the main race of the country. Babi!

1 chicken(s) caught:

JG Hui said...

Fuck those Malays.Hidup Bah Kut Teh!!Hidup babi!!Say no to beef!!