Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Tagged by BennKitt

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 100 Truths about you. At the end, choose 5 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you.

WHAT WAS YOUR:

1. Last beverage: Plain water.
2. Last phone call: Supervisor.

3. Last text message: Promotion from DiGi.

4. Last song you listened to: Kuribayashi Minami – Crystal Energy.

5. Last time you cried: While watching the last episode of Honey & Clover.

HAVE YOU EVER:

6. Dated someone twice: Disgracefully… No.

7. Been cheated on: All the time.

8. Kissed someone & regretted it: No

9. Lost someone special: How to say lost? Dead? No.

10. Been depressed: Yes

11. Been drunk and threw up: Haven’t reach berserk level.

LIST THREE FAVORITE COLOURS:

12. Green

13. Blue

14. Black

THIS YEAR HAVE YOU: (2009)

15. Made a new friend: Nope I guess.

16. Fallen out of love: Not sure.

17. Laughed until you cried: I guess so. =D

18.Met someone who changed you: Attitude? Nah~.

19. Found out who your true friends were: Yeah

20. Found out someone was talking about you: I’m not that famous I guess.

21. Kissed anyone on your friend's list: Nah~

22. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life: Mostly.

23. How many kids do you want to have: 2 or 3 would be ideal. =D

24. Do you have any pets: My Ahong & Alam(2 Black Doggies).

25. Do you want to change your name: Never, I’m proud with my name.

26. What did you do for your last birthday: Dinner with family, yamcha with friends at Station 1.

27. What time did you wake up today: 9am.

28. What were you doing at midnight last night: Facebook-ing I guess.

29. Name something you CANNOT wait for: Get my ass into university!!!

30. Last time you saw your Mother: Dinner time.

31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life: Some bad attitude of mine and make myself a perfect guy? XD

32. What are you listening to right now: My speaker?

33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom: Thomas count?

34. What's getting on your nerves right now: Waiting for the bloody UPU result… =.=

35. Most visited webpage: blogger, facebook.

36.Whats your real name: Benjamin Chooi Kah Foong

37. Nicknames: KFC, Benji, and many more…

38. Relationship Status: Single and ready to mingle. XD

39. Zodiac sign: Aquarius.

40. Male or female?: Male.

41. Elementary?: Tadika Batu Belah.

42. Middle School?: S.J.K© Pui Ying.

43. High school/college?: High School Klang.

44. Hair colour: Black

45. Long or short: Long~ XD

46. Height: 160-165cm. Not sure.

47. Do you have a crush on someone?: Sure, I’m human also.

48. What do you like about yourself?: Simply because I’m myself.

49. Piercings: 0

50. Tattoos: None

51. Righty or lefty: Righty

FIRSTS :
52. First surgery: Nope

53. First piercing: I have 0 piercing.

54. First best friend: Seng Qian, how have u been? XD

55. First sport you joined: Lawan Zhao(run) while playing catching.

56. First vacation: Forgotten, PD perhaps.

57. First Boss : My uncle.

58. First pair of trainers: Dunno.

NOW:

59. Eating: Air.

60. Drinking: Water a moment ago.

61. I'm about to: Publish this post… LOL

62. Listening to: My Winamp.

63. Waiting on: My UPU result!!!

YOUR FUTURE :

64. Want kids?: Sure! 2 or 3 of them.

65. Get Married?: OF COURSE!!!

66. Career?: Director with simply a signature can make million of dollars!!

WHICH IS BETTER :

67. Lips or eyes: Eyes

68. Hugs or kisses: Hugs

69. Shorter or taller: Shorter

70. Older or Younger: Younger

71. Romantic or spontaneous: Spontaneous

72. Nice stomach or nice arms: Nice arms

73. Sensitive or loud: Loud

74. Hook-up or relationship: Relationship

75. Trouble maker or hesitant: Hesitant, coz I would make much enough troubles.

HAVE YOU EVER :

76. Kissed a stranger: No

77. Drank hard liquor: I guess so…

78. Lost glasses/contacts: Nah~

79. Sex on first date: Hah! Funny~

80. Broken someone's heart: I did!

82. Been arrested: by teacher? Yes!

83. Turned someone down: Yeap.

84. Cried when someone died: Yes.

85. Fallen for a friend?: Why not? Like I wouldn’t fall for a stranger… =.=

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:

86. Yourself: Yes!! XD

87. Miracles: If it happens again.

88. Love at first sight: Not for me.

89. Heaven: I’m walking the path of heaven!!

90. Santa Claus: Nah~

91. Kiss on the first date: Go slow la…

92. Angels: It’s only a fairy tale they believe…

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:

94. Had more than 1 girlfriend/boyfriend at a time: You gotta be kidding~

95. Did you sing today?: Sure~

96. Ever cheated on somebody?: All the time in order to make the situation better. XD

97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go?: Those secondary schooling days~ =D

98. If you could pick a day from last year and relive it, what would it be?: The time I place my decision for my IPTA. >.<

99. Are you afraid of falling in love?: Can say so…

100. Posting this as 100 truths?: Yes, watever~

Tag :
1) Alex Lian!! eat this!!

2) Jeffre

3) Juin Giap

4) Tuck Long

5) And who ever who feels like answering all these…

0 chicken(s) caught: