Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Agong’s Birthday

Means nothing but public holiday to me. I took this opportunity to do some car wash on the 5095 in the house which I finally get to use it after my bro get himself a Myvi. After finish doing the car wash, I finally get a call from Jason saying there’s a plan going on! Well, he did gave me notice a few days ago regarding this and things finally get confirmed. This time, I’m the driver! Using the 5095 which is available for me, I went to fetch Jason first at his grandma house. Then we went to ask BoonKiat to join along. Fetching HuanHuan & ChonSern followed by WenPeng after that. All 6 peoples tucked into my 5095. We went to the new discovered cafe – Island Red Cafe located at Bukit Tinggi for hi-tea. In all of the sudden, HuanHuan says want to go for a movie after that. Great! That wasn’t in part of my planning, I still got a gathering to attend after that. Cancelling the plan seems like making HuanHuan disappointed. So, I got no choice but the dismiss myself from their movie plan but still I fetch’em all to TGV Bukit Tinggi at Aeon. I even rent my bro’s jacket away. But they still facing a problem as they don’t have transport to go home, I promised them that I’ll be back! Then off I go for my next gathering.

(While gathering with Kelab Seni Foto 06/07, read the related post for more info.)

After my gathering with the Kelab Seni Foto 06/07 ends, I went to Bukit Tinggi again with Alex tagging along to fetch my fellow friends there which end up go no transport to go home. We all met up at the D’Taj Restaurant and have a mamak session there. We all leave there by around 11 something and this time, there’s 7 of us need to tuck into my 5095. As we reached WenPeng’s house, her parents were just came back as well. For your information, the right side rear door of my 5095 were somehow spoiled and need to open from outside. So I have to get out from the driver seat and open the rear door for those who need to get out from my car. As I did this, the scene were look like I’m such a gentlemen opening the door for WenPeng who needs to get out. Her mom even came out to say thank you. But I was think “No! This is not what you think it is!”, it seems like I made a big misunderstanding there. After that, fetching the others home of course. Until HuanHuan’s turn who use the same door, she can open the door without help from the outside. Lucky shot? That makes me feels more
like I’m over reacted just now. Duh~ Never mind, according to them, there’ll be another early bird movie session has been organized in the next morning. To be continue…

0 chicken(s) caught: