Thursday, June 4, 2009

Cockroach Slayer!!

Today while I was ‘snake’-ing in the office, I’ve been spotted by my supervisor. Despite on that, she assigned me task which could help me to regain my alertness, she don’t want me to snake around actually while she had some work on hand. The task would be undo the big rack in the storeroom. Not the storeroom I usually taking care of but that one which I throw all the rubbish in! This mean I have to clear all the rubbish as well. No choice since this task have been request from the boss herself previously, just myself being dilly-delly for quite awhile. I have to clear out the rubbish which most of it were documents in cartons. While removing the last carton so that I could bring the rack down, the box were seems awfully wrecked up until I heard some noise came out from the box. I saw cockroaches which has always be a friend of mine while I’m still living at Sri Muda as a kid. Cockroaches was always with me crawling around in the basin whenever I brush my teeth that time and it really gets on my nerves until I splash them with water. *childhood memories* Back to the time now when I spotted the cockroaches, I flashed out the Ridsect and start spraying! The roaches running for their life and I started to wipe them out 1 by 1 using my Sange & Yasha (Broom & Dustpan) and send them down to the flush! I’ve bring down around 6 or 7 cockroaches in a day. A very troublesome work indeed, even after I bring the rack down I still have to rearrange all the junk documents all over again. It work me out 7pm something, yes the supervisor has left long ago and I’m freaking exhausted after that. Still I need to stay back for overtime. Back to the office table, I can see my hands shaking. What does this mean? lack of Calcium or Protein? Back from work until now my hand still shaking while typing. My body are getting weak? Even my eyesight were getting blur...

0 chicken(s) caught: