Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Movie Fever

Last Sunday. Again, we went for movie with ex-acmarians but Jo never shows up before. The same routine goes on but I woke up not as early as last time, 10am, bath my dogs and get out from my house using 5095. Fetch BoonKiat, and waited for HuanHuan 10 minutes in front of her house AGAIN! And off we go to Aeon Bukit Tinggi. ChonSern not following this time. But this time, it’s Jason & WenPeng’s turn to wait for us because we were eventually being late. Need Jason to bring us into the screen after that. The movie we watch, Drag Me To Hell…
drag-me-to-hell-poster
The show has started when we enter the screen and it was all black out in there, can’t even see the road, lost track on Jason, Huan dragging me like a hantu, end up I keep walking, walking, slowly, until the very front, I see nobody in the whole row beside me! Shit! I over walked and went to Holland. While trying to get back to our seats, still hardly to see anything yet and Huan approached to a stranger there and grabbed on her thinking she’s WenPeng, I guess that stranger(a girl) would have freaked out thinking Lamia has came out from the screen trying to drag her to hell. LOL! The show overall was quite exciting, not too scary, quite exciting also, not too boring either. I still can deal with this kind of demon story kind of movie, but not those horror movie with blood splitting everywhere and those vengeful spirits floating around. The ending, quite sad, after all the effort done, nothing change. But I guess that’s how they get the title for the movie. Drag Me To Hell…

We went out from Aeon to get some refreshment after that at the nearby hawker centre.

It’s time to catch another movie after the refreshment, Night At The Museum 2 – Battle of The Smithsonian this time.
night_at_the_museum_2_poster
A much relax movie after freaking out from the previous movie. Never thought using a torchlight could be so cool as well… LOL! Comedic enough, but still I think 17 Again content was funnier than this one. Maybe 17 again contains much suitable story for people in my age who really feels like want to become young again. Night At The Museum was more suitable for whole family. =)

After the movie, all got themselves dismissed. Was pretty tired though as I didn’t really sleep well in the previous night. Got myself stayed in the house whole night after that, relaxing myself in front of the PC.

Went for a gathering with the ex-librarians gang just now. Automatically divided ourselves to several groups as usual while chatting. Might plan a trip out by the next Uni holiday when everyone free…

3 chicken(s) caught:

Unknown said...

i will pop out of thin air on 21 june 2009! u see la if i dun.hmmmph! haha

Benjamin said...

awaiting for 21st june then, wat big day is dat? father's day? XD

Unknown said...

father's day past ad -.-'''
wat la you.
it's wenpeng's birthday!
hahahaha