Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Kelab Seni Foto Reunion #3

After I left Bukit Tinggi(as I mention in the previous post), I went to fetch Alex off work home to take bath before heading to the rendezvous place for the reunion. I went home to get my FE-320 as well, and off we go to Danny&Partners Restaurant to meet everyone up after Alex finished prepared himself. We went to fetch up 3 of my sonnies first as we somehow changed the rendezvous place last minute, and as we reached KaiKeat, PingFen, WanMum & KahYee already there. Frankly quite a lot of the members absent this time. Of course, we get ourselves refreshed with foods and drinks there first and we started to chat a lot. Fooling with the camera is a must as we’re all from Kelab Seni Foto last time.
P6060319
Me with my Chicken Maryland!!
P6060317
KaiKeat with his Double Chocolate Twister!! Head organizer for this time.
P6060322
Look there~!!!
P6060323
Alex took the camera!
P6060324
Guess this is the pose of the year… Haha!
P6060334
All in. Top from left: Andy, Gan, Cheh Siang, Alex, Kah Yee, Wan Mum, Ping Fen. Bottom from left: Me, Kai Keat, & Leong Wee.
P6060336
Kasi Rogol~!!
By around 10pm something, it’s time to dismiss as LeongWee’s transport was in rush, ouch! A very simple reunion this time, lack of members but wasn’t really a bad thing also. I like things to be simple. Really get to chat with everyone. Proud of my sonnies for getting the Best Interact Club for HSK again this year. They reclaimed the glory back for HSK. Everyone been doing fine. Awaiting for the next coming reunion and the head for next time would be PingFen, we’re counting on you… =D

0 chicken(s) caught: