Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Here Comes June

After a hectic working day by last Saturday which turning my half day work became a full day work, plus a '”great” Saturday night which fills with nothing but boredom facing the computer at home, I told myself I must get out from the house by Sunday. I came up with a ridiculous plan saying “Let’s go jogging at the stadium”. Not many of my friends agreed and we drag the planning until late night 10pm. Finally I get to go out and those who on were only Jason, Jeffre, Alex, & me. We went MYOB(Mamak You Orang Bodoh) and follow by the save the world plan at the nearby Cyber Cafe. Tired of saving the world, we went for 2 rounds of Dota but we lose both round. After all that, Jeffre nagging around asking for supper although it’s really late that time. Still we stop by MYOB again and having some boys talk. The most enjoying part of that night is still shouting against each other in the car while fetching everyone home, we really talking there. And I would really want to thank Jason who willing to fetch Alex & me back to K.U that night. And I never thought that Jason were having so much similar problem as I did, maybe it’s because we both were Aquarius? Yelling in the car is the best!!

Well, just a short post here as I did not updating for more than a week. June is finally here, by the 3rd week, my destiny shall be reveal…

1 chicken(s) caught:

Anonymous said...

boss.. wat prob u and jason faced?
mind to share?
hmm...





WILSON ROBBEN