Saturday, June 20, 2009

6A5 Reunion #3

A very well-planned reunion by TeongTat once again. This time it’s much better than ever as the attendance was remarkable. I reached myself at D&P where the gathering going to be held by around 7pm but I waited in 5095 until I saw a familiar face(KaiShee & ChunSang) going in then only I tag along go in together. ShengYee, ChingGeok, SiewNee & MingChuen was already inside that time. TeongTat and BoonHooi reach us not long after that. We have a slight chat there first while waiting for the others. As the place has started to get crowded with ex-A5sixers, we start to get ourselves served with the food there which has already prepared. Pasta, Salads, Sandwiches, and many more. Too bad, I need to leave much earlier as I got another appointment with another gang. Wish to stay longer but no choice. Some related pictures can be found on Facebook. But I only got 2 pictures for myself in my FE-320 which looks almost the same.
P6190360 
Although can’t join you guys much this time, but I really appreciate TeongTat’s effort on making this happening. Well, guess I shall wait for the next gather and have some great time with you guys again. =D

0 chicken(s) caught: