Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Last Movie in June

Transformers – Revenge of the Fallen!! It was a blast!! Went watching it at JJ BukitRaja with BoonKiat, Jason, Wilson, HuanHuan, & WenPeng. Jason late again! But can’t blame him because he fetch Wilson home to get his spectacles for the movie. The beginning of the show has already packed with robo-actions!! Love It!!
transformers-revenge-of-the-fallen-standee 
Hardly find any bored scene in this movie, the length is about 2 and a half hours but I enjoyed every minutes of it! Don’t want to be a spoiler here but I’d say this is the best movie I’ve watched in this whole month, or perhaps this whole year. Anyhow, in this June, I’ve broke my own record. Watch 7 movies within 1 month. But I guess this is for seasonal time being only. This season shall be end after June I suppose since those who studying local university are going back to their campus already. Too bad I’m not following them. Although I spent quite a lot in this month, but still I enjoy it and felt worth spending. Once in a while having a spending spree isn’t so bad after all. But I guess from July on, I shall start saving. It’s shocking to know that my bank left 2 digits only. But I know it’s not because of spending too much, there’s other reason for my savings being sucked dry… XD Just hope that I can save up enough by August. =D

0 chicken(s) caught: