Friday, June 19, 2009

The Second Encounter

After finished the STPM, we waited for 3 months for the results. After the results revealed, we waited for another 3 months for the local university application offer. That’s my first encounter dealing with something which is important enough to set my future perhaps. Yet, I’ve failed to secure myself a seat in local university. Hence, I waited for another 6 months for UTAR January intake as I was so determined to further my study there. But as some circumstance occurred, I gave up the offer and set myself waiting for yet another 6 months for another IPTA intake. Well, by 11am later the results for IPTA intake 2009/10 will be reveal. This is my second encounter for something that could change my future again. Will I be able to return to the path of heaven or will I fallen into the dark side again? I don’t want to think about failing it again, miracle shall happen!!

0 chicken(s) caught: