Saturday, June 20, 2009

Benji-Sama Has Fallen… Again~

Well, the results is out, to those who were worried and concerned about this, Thank you. The results turned out to be not so fruitful. “Dukacita” again. But I guess there’s nothing can be done anymore since the UPU has decided this for me. Appeal again? maybe not, it’s damn troublesome as I need to send all my documents and certificates to the related IPTA again. What’s in my mind now? Seek help from HICT, easy. Yes I do frustrated over the time I’ve been wasted, but look at the bright side, I get to stay in Klang, nothing much will change. Sam might says this is another test sets by the god for us, maybe He wants me to choose my own course to study but not to let the government to decide for me. LOL! Bon Odori coming soon and I might get to have another blast that time! Wee~!! JOM~!!! XD

2 chicken(s) caught:

GeR said...

choose for what u think is right...don change mind because of someone...tat "someone" cannot help you in the future...only u urself can help urself...

Benjamin said...

Arigatou~!!!