Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Another Updates

It's been more than a week eversince my last post. Hardly spend the whole night in front of the PC these days for the PC been dominated by my bro. Anyhow, got much to share about what had happened in a week time but I don't think I can split it all out. From what I've high-lighted, I went for 3 hours DotA marathorn last Saturday. I was like desparated for a game for I drive myself nuts about the Theory of Maggi. I sent everyone a SMS the day before but as I expected they request for a postpone to Saturday. But some of them have a change of plan for themselves end up give me empty promise. I'm telling this just don't feel like deny the upsetness I have that time. But since I have something in return, I'm feeling alright now. Glad that the game of the night still going on, 3 on 3 with BoonKiat, Jason, ChoonHuat, LiPeng, & JuinGiap.And went to GreenBox last Sunday which suggested by JuinGiap. I would like to say, my singing skill has improved... Haha. By Sunday Night, I went for a movie with my bro and cousins. A movie called 'SuperheroMovie'

Okay, I guess that's all for the high-lights this time.

0 chicken(s) caught: