Thursday, June 19, 2008

Unleashed

After a day to calm myself down, I think it's time to reveal the result of the Uni application that I have to embrace. But before that, allow me to start by the moment I'm about to enter my Slumber Land. Suddenly, my phone rang... Dylan Tan calling...
Ben*answered the call* : Hello...

Dylan Tan (Chin Siong) : Kah Foong, can check to IPTA already.

Ben : Okay, thanks, I'll check it right away. By the way, did you get it?

Dylan : Yes, I get it. Tell me what you get later okay?

Ben : Sure, thanks anyway. Bye~

Dylan : K, Bye... *hung up phone*

Although the PC was just turned off, I switch it on again for the important moment in my life about to reveal. Once I turned it on, my mind was like ~Shit! How to check?~ So I called Chin Siong back to ask about it. He asked me to login my MSN Messenger to send me the link which direct me to the page to check the application result. Talking about shit just now, I got a strike on my stomach in a sudden. A sudden strong desparate feel to lead me to the toilet. So, I quickly key-in the I/C number of mine in the column to see the result first. Oh great! I forgot to key-in the Angka Giliran. Key'em all in! Waiting! Yet desparating to rush to the toilet! As the result shows that...

'Dukacitanya, anda tidak berjaya dalam.... blah blah blah~'

That feeling of going to toilet gone and I stunned there for seconds before I back to my conscious. Meanwhile, everyone was SO hot messenging each other in MSN talking about their results. Good news and bad news was all around. Sent and received some encouraging & consoling words with those who received got bad news. Even after I signed out, they do still sending me message using SMS, thanks alot... =)


The next day, was trying to appeal for it as I alone in the office again but that website was somehow not stableand can't really make it. Yet having hot chat using MSN again with everyone. Sharing and discussing about what to do next? But not long long for I was quite busy with my work that day. An officer headquarter of the company from J.B came to have a check on my stocks!


Night time, my bro got me entertainted by bring me to unleash myself at the arcade zone at 1 Utama again. Hehe, along with my sis and a friend of my bro. Not forgeting the supper. Thanks bro, not forgeting the money we used subsidised by mom that night. =D
Alright, I think that's all for this time. May those who did not get their place in university this time can get a better reply for the appealing. We just need luck! Anyway,I'm going to slap my sis for spoiling the picture...
Well, I'm still walking the path of heaven...

3 chicken(s) caught:

Anonymous said...

hey, good luck lo!
don't give up!

Vee Mae said...

yea don't give up!

why you slap your sister lah haha bad brother!

Benjamin said...

thx eddy~

vmae, she spoiled the pic! XD
i'm bad~