Monday, June 16, 2008

Kelab Seni Foto Reunion











Ladies & Gentlemen,
The long planned reunion for Kelab Seni Foto 06/07 has finally came over with a success. As that day morning, got myself prepared and ride on the ProtonIswara I borrowed from my bro and down to fetch LiPeng, PingFen, & WanMum who already waiting at LiPeng's house. Need to fetch GenSoon and Mr.NWK also but GenSoon thought the reunion was a night time party, so he tell me in the phone that he'll went there himself later. Looking for Mr.NWK was not easy as we always have communication problem with him but anyhow, we got him ride on. Next, went to borrow a camera from my cousin for my FE-320 has been kidnapped by my bro to Penang, haha. And full speed ahead to GreenBox Bukit Tinggi!
KahYee, PeiLeng, KaiKeat, SayKhuan, & Rossie already in room 49 when we reached there and the song order list already FULL! But somehow got my voice started with JJ's "QiDaiAi". Followed by ChiaYang & PeyJiun after us. As the number of us are getting increased, they switched us a bigger room which is BIGGEST room 31. GenSoon joined us not long after we switched the room and we started to party inside!






When some slow song are being played, everyone silent in the dark K room.






Mr.NWK irritates me with his weirdo attitude again, I'm not going to ask him out next time... =.=










CheokYoong & ChoonRoei joined us later then.


























There comes an idea by KahYee by picking some duet songs and The Boys versus The Girls. The Boys lose badly!
The time flies by just like an arrow been strafed, Our singing hour has already over. So what do we do next? Camwhore of course!!

















Firstly, I would like to thank the juniors who attended this reunion, both of you are very supportive. The current Pengerusi-ChiaYang & Ketua Jualan-PeyJiun. May you guys did great in your coming STPM, All the best!!








My sonnies Rossie & SenChen who got me inspired to make this reunion, Thank you. It's a great success and do study for your SPM next year.










Ex-Jurugambar-PeiLeng, The camera went nuts while taking picture with you twice, why? Haha!













Ex-WakilTingkatan-GenSoon, I'll be seeing you again next Monday at Sunway Lagoon. =D















Ex-Jurugambar-SayKhuan, Jom DotA! Haha!








Ex-NaibKetuaJualan-WanMum, Don't look down on the guys when we were singing although we did not really sing it well... "char jian er guo"





Ex-KetuaPapanNotis-PingFen, Luckily nothing bad happens to your car while parking it at my housing area, Hehe...





Ex-WakilTingkatan-KaiKeat, the faithful one, thanks for being so supportive all these time and faught along with me in all of the duties we taken last time. =D





Ex-KetuaJualan-ChoonRoei, That song by Elva Hsiau you picked really helps me to open up my mind, thanks and I still owe you a Connetto! XD








Ex-SetiaUsaha-CheokYoong, so not in form to take picture for the face issue. Well, May your face get cure soon and kill all the man around you by just staring at them! XD




Ex-Pengerusi-KahYee, being my secretary this time to organize this reunion, thanks alot! Things wouldn't go that smooth without you... =P




Overall, I would like to thank everyone who took their precious time to attend this reunion. Truly appreciate it, Kelab Seni Foto Rocks!!




Lastly, Ex-Ketua-Album, who still manage to see us there even just came back from China, thanks for do still take your time to get here... =)
p/s: I proposely dropped down Mr.NWK for being not well-entertainted himself and LiPeng for he still owe me the bil... XD

5 chicken(s) caught:

Anonymous said...

pay u this saturday lo ....

Anonymous said...

when ppl are quiet on slow song being sang ,could it be tat many things are going through their mind ???it could be as simple as to just enjoying the slow song to the most difficult of thing of all....(y am i moody while this song is playing ??)

Anonymous said...

spoil my name!
f***er!
NWK!

Anonymous said...

when u said NWK, i was thinking.. 'It wouldn't be eddy gua'.. haha..
-may-

Benjamin said...

alex, do u really need to be so sentimental? =.=

eddy, phark 9 7 him is a right thing to do... =)

may, no he's not eddy... =D