Monday, May 26, 2008

A Visit to The Curve

Yet another boring Sunday it is and suddenly my bro asked whether I have any activity tonight. I shake my head and he says will bring me out later but... I'll have to do all the paying for his wallet was empty. Uh~ Nevermind, by around 3.20p.m we start the engine. I happily grabbed my wallet & cellular and not forgetting my FE-320 after been informed that we're going to The Curve Damansara. Off we go then but before the car rolls out of Klang Utama territory, the engine stops. I thoughtit's just because the engine haven't warm up or something and it'd be okay by just starting it again. But my bro says:"We're out of fuel". What the hell? So I have to push the car(while my bro control the steering inside) to the nearby Petronas to fill in the tank. I thought this would be something can be share so I flashed out my FE-320 trying to catch a picture of the moment. And SHIT!! Disaster no.2 happens. The LCD Monitor shows the word "Battery Empty". Maybe it's because I did not plug the cable off and leave it connected to the computer whole night and the battery somehow just leaked off like that. That makes this post got no picture to share.
After filling up the tank, to The Curve we head to. What I saw when we just reached there is... a trafic jammed parking floor. It took us another 10 minutes looking for a space to park. Straight to RedBox we moved to for my bro's friends already waiting inside. I just grab the mic whenever I can, but the song they picked was somehow suits me for most of the songs are picked by my bro, so I sing along together. A must-pick song while singing in RedBox - Kamen Rider Black RX's theme song. We even have a Beyond concert inside the room. Using Leo Ku's Golden Hits Song 2 - King of Love Song as the finisher of the day.
7.20p.m, they plan to have a movie at 1Utama, so they regrouped at 1Utama's arcade zone. While waiting for movie and before having some fun at the arcade zone, My bro bring me to the ATM machine first, to pay the pending Redbox bil from just now. After that, spent RM10.00 at the arcade zone. I challenged the new Initial D arcade 4, result... Time Over!! with 3 major reason/excuse...
1)It's been a long while eversince my last play of version 3
2)Can't get used to the larger screen in all of a sudden
3)The gear tub & steering was way too more sensitive
So I decide to play something I'm better at, ParaPara2ndMix!! Played 2 round with total of 8 songs. Ranked as 1st & 2nd, satisfied... Their movie plan was somehow cancelled, so end up having dinner/supper at the legendary 'Nasi Lemak Panas' at Petaling Jaya. But I have Maggi Goreng instead of Nasi Lemak for I already taken Nasi Lemak that evening. The Maggi Goreng was somehow special for they give Mata Kerbau instead of frying it together with the Maggi.
That's all for that day, and I would like to say... I Need Money~

0 chicken(s) caught: