Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Rush Hour

As been told at the previous post, I'll be heading back to school by today with BoonKiat & CheeSien. But the same thing happened, I'm late again for overslept. Reached school by 8 something and get my some of my certs a copy which is undone certifiy yet. Get some advise from Pn.Thye & Pn.Tan. After that we have to wait for Pn.Dhana to certify all the certificate copies which belongs to BoonKiat & CheeSien. We waited for about half an hour until Pn.Dhana finish her breakfast, and damn~ she is indeed a picky one. Criticizing all along once she meets us. No Sandals, No Shortpants, blah blah blah... And she did not sign those copies which stamped using Ms.Lim's name although she's the one who pass us that rubber stamp with the name LimYamHoon. End up I signed it all myself for I have Ms.Lim's signature in my previous copies.

The rush hour starts now, ride on BoonKiat's Proton Saga and off we move to POS LAJU! We was somehow blurred with the destination we're heading to for what we need is POS LAJU, not POS MALAYSIA. CheeSien told us it should be somewhere around HinHua School but got no sign of it. Then he mention about Port Klang, now I know where he's talking about. Full speed ahead to the Port Klang Town area! The day was getting cloudy while we're on the way and it started to have a slight rain when we reached there. Thank god the delivery man haven't packed up to move yet, so we still got some time to make an early post of the day. The MCA appealing form is what we meant to post anyway, sure hope the RM13.20 is worth spending and it'd get there right on time. It seems like we have done what we have should and thanks to BoonKiat for being the driver of the day and CheeSien for supplying such useful information about the time of the POS LAJU to take off.

Happy Tuesday-ing at Meru KFC with BoonKiat, LiPeng, & Sam during lunch hour. I guess this would be the last time for LiPeng going to UUM this Friday and BoonKiat would be start working again by next Monday. And to Sam, I don't think it's time to cook the Maggi yet...

0 chicken(s) caught: