Sunday, June 8, 2008

Tulan

It's morning 11.08a.m while I'm still in my slumber land, my phone rang. Guess who? Allow me to name this fella NWK. I answered this is how the conversation between us goes...
NWK: Eh, where are you guys? I already at JJ Bukit Tinggi.
*I stunned for second before I open my mouth*
Me: Huh? Tauke, the gathering suppose to held by next Sunday, not this Sunday. I thought I've make it clear to you already?
NWK: Wah! Why you guys always like this 1? Play me la!?
Me: What play you? I remember I already make it clear with you in the previous call.
NWK: You guys always like this 1 la, main-main 1.
...It continues until when I'm trying to make a conclusion with him...
...And, I did apologize to him to avoid unnecessary fight with him...
Me: Sorry for my mistake(although it's not really my mistake). So are you coming anyway next Sunday?
NWK: See 1st la, most probably no la, I have to finish my job(whatever excuse).
Me: Well, hope you can come anyway.
NWK: Maybe not la, I don't feel like coming already.
Me: You can't make it?
NWK: Not can't make it, I don't want to make it.
...This really pissed me off...
Me: (holding my anger)Well, try to make it anyway. Up to you whether wanna come or not.
NWK: K la k la...
Me: K, bye... (Hang up the phone)
To Mr.NWK, seriously we don't really have the intention or time do such pointless thing as making a fool of you. My intention was really trying to gather everyone up before all of us sets for a new journey. I even thought about how to entertaint a weirdo like you, but then I think it's useless now since you're not coming. And since you're not coming thinking everyone like an enemy, it's totally fine for me. Better than having someone with a sad face there again as the history of the Farewell Party last year. Buzz off!! We gather up are meant to enjoy, not watching you showing your shit face!!

3 chicken(s) caught:

feishan said...

>.< i tot is ng wei kuo

Benjamin said...

hahaha, then guess u already know who i'm pointing to eh?

Anonymous said...

haha...
not me!