Monday, June 23, 2008

Need Backup

Great, the Sunway Lagoon plan got blowed away. Received a morning call by ChinSiong saying that the plan has been cancelled. Therefore, I'm on leave for nothing today. Thanks to BoonKiat who got myself doing something worthful by asking me to tag along to school for some university appealing mission. CheeSien was with us too. But unfortunately, all the teachers was attending a seminar at PutraHall that time. And we have to get ourselves back to school by tomorrow somehow for Ms.Lim(we need her signature) was too busy with her tons of certificates that need to certify by her. We go get our lunch after that at SouthernCurryHouse which suggested by Wilson who joined us after that. CheeSien treated us all, thanks alot! We went to do some photostating after that, say bye to CheeSien and say hi to LiPeng. I asked LiPeng out for a couple of DotA match to release some unsatisfactioness for the Lagoon plan has been cancelled. But it seems not like my day. DoomBringer defeated by DragonKnight. BoonKiat & Wilson got themselves home first and LiPeng went to buy his stuff at KlangParade after that end up going home myself riding bus number 29. That's all for the summary of the day.

Back to the title today. Yes I'm appealing for the IPTA and it's a MUST NOT fail mission but I cannot expect everything would workout as I wanted. A backup plan is needed and I can really use some advise and information here... UTAR? TOA? UCSI?HICT?

And for cancelling the Lagoon plan, I would like to say:"If meant to cancel it, say it earlier! Making late decisions would have cause uneasiness to others! If don't feel like going from the beginning, Don't plan at all!"

p/s: I know this is not ChinSiong's fault, I still have to thank him for informing me early in the morning.

2 chicken(s) caught:

Anonymous said...

haha...
relaks and good luck ya!

Benjamin said...

any plan u might as well suggest or recommend? =)