Saturday, June 14, 2008

Another Day; Another Night

I went back to H.S.K again this morning with the main objective to confirm the attendance for the coming KSF reunion with those form 4 brats. The result was rather dissapointed, and there comes a better news to hear. The I.U.Director-Haresh told me that their I.U.Day will be held by 21st of June 2008. Should be glad to hear about that but I got no idea how well-prepared they are. Hope things will go smooth for them.
My secondary objective would be have a peep at the Form6 Orientation Week Closing Ceremony. At 1st, WaiJin(another pervert-Edward's 2nd generation) and me was having a slight peep from outside and there comes Thina walking to my direction. A good news for VeeMae for Thina is asking me whether is there any other senior B.O.D having a good result such as more than 3 A`s for the Rotarian are giving sponsorship or something. As I know, only VeeMae did and I told her, then she say ThankYou, BuBye, and leave. Quite a numbers of my juniors(currently as seniors) realised my existance there and waved to me, and of course, I waved back. Some of them already expected me to be there, some complain about my awful looking long hair, and some just smile to me. Later, they invite me to have a sit behind the teachers there goes WaiJin back to class. I was somehow right on time for the new juniors are performing group by group that time. A show time for me, sitting together with the teachers and the committees. Received different comments and complains from the committees about The-New-Gutless-Teacher-Advisor, The-Bird-Style-Ish-Juniors, Some-Familiar-Looking-Face-Among-The-New-Juniors, and many more.


It was 10a.m already and yes, I'm late for work. But before I leave, The seniors(my juniors) was somehow irritated by the new junior's lame performances and they decided to show them what performance really is. And there goes, "Jing Wu Men" by them...



Thanks for allow me to watch that performance once again and off I went to work...

Night Time, went for Mamak with the ex-librarians. Waiting at the bus stop at night for 30 minutes, LOL! Nothing special really happens there anyway, just having discussion about going to Sunway Lagoon by 23rd of June. Then, having 2-3 groups of discussion each other as usual...
Back home blogging right here then...

p/s: Oh, I did not ask anyone to tag along with me! Well, I need some space for my own sometimes... =D

4 chicken(s) caught:

Anonymous said...

u wanna go to the IU day?
i wan go la...
but no 1 invite le...

Benjamin said...

well i did not receive any OFFICIAL invitation also, just mouth to mouth spread only... we go bang their day, how's dat?

Anonymous said...

ok oso...
but at least ask more to bang...
haha...
perhaps an army of 06/07!

Benjamin said...

sure~ LP is on his duty for calling... =D