Monday, June 9, 2008

Kam Buan

Once again, thanks to JuinGiap who willing to sets off his Avanza even in the high-petrol-price period to bring us for another Bukit Tinggi sensationing. This time, 5 of us(JuinGiap, Jason, BoonKiat, LiPeng & I) went to have dinner at Sakae Sushi under JuinGiap suggestion. The hungry BoonKiat ordered the CurryKatsuDon without a doubt and we ordered a set dish of combo sushies and each of us sharing it. The 1st case of the day which makes me KamBuan about is the sushi taste great. It's my 1st time having so much sushi in Japanese restaurant anyway, normally I would order KatsuDon stuff while having my meal in the Japanese restaurants. Although it's abit costy but it feels worthful. BoonKiat have his marathorn around Aeon BukitTinggi for digestion, while we finish our GreenTea. After that, we went for digesting walk as well.
There comes the 2nd case that makes me KamBuan. The fella I named NWK in my previous post, he called me. Was like apologizing and wanted to rejoin the gathering. LiPeng trying to grab the phone to scold him but I not allow him to do so. Anyhow, I just forgive him and let him join.
After digesting, what else? Do-On-The-Avanza of course!! Haha!! We went to 1 of the Internet Cafe at BukitTinggi to have a 5 on 5 showdown which the strangers there. We played 2 rounds and we won the 1st round and lost for the 2nd round. But still, KamBuan... caused the round we lost wasn't really been trashed hardly by them, it's a good game. For the 1st round, I killed quite a number of them... Heh~
Alright, that's all for this time. Local Uni going to reply soon... Nervous?

0 chicken(s) caught: