Saturday, June 7, 2008

The Increase of The Petrol Price

For myself who did not own a car, this issue doesn't really have a big influence for the individual ME. But I do thinks that the price that has increased was somehow not reasonable. The previous rise of petrol price was just around 20 cents (if i'm not mistaken), this time it rise up to 78 cents per liter. Crazy...
And this madness has also shows the foolishness of the Malaysian humanity who got themselves stucked in the trafic jam in front of every petrol station. Some even caught themselves in a fight there and end up settle at the police station. Shame...
Or maybe this is just another tactic to stop the people in Malaysia from using too much vehicles on the road which caused the traffic jammed everyday? Bravo...
These society issue I don't really care much, but this issue has somehow brings the fall of gatherings for me and my friends. According to JuinGiap, in order to save petrol money, we better stop our Bukit Tinggi sensationing and make it at Meru instead. This is the part where the petrol price increase issue irritates me.
The news says that some departments are going to have some debates with the government. Hope they can make something out of it. Tomorrow is a better day...
I still remember how Eddy show his fingers to me everything I ask him to fetch me somewhere... 1 . 9 2... But I think he should change it to 2 . 7 0 from now on...

0 chicken(s) caught: