Thursday, May 8, 2008

Seeking Benjamin

Months ago, viewing some 'Others' blog in VeeMae's link somehow inspired myself to create a cool looking blog header. And recently, VeeMae did changed her Lala-Tales blog header which is somehow amazed me. This has even fired myself up to realised the idea in my mind.
Yesterday, was trying to sketch out the idea with a pencil. But I've failed to picture out what is in my mind. Is it because I lost my trusty Pilot Shaker? Is it because my skill has gone worse? Or maybe I've somehow strayed away from myself who used sketch everything out without hesitation? Might as well keep trying to find myself back, I mean keep sketching to improve myself back in this.
Plan to buy something this Sunday, hope that very thing might as well bring my power back... Haha!

p/s to Jeffre: I miss those days we sketch about Edward being stomped by monsters... Haha!

0 chicken(s) caught: