Sunday, May 25, 2008

HuiKee's Birthday Party

I was hired as a photographer by HuiKee my ex-classmate for her home birthday party. By around 8p.m with ChehSiang as my driver again, followed by Jerry+CheeSien and HoePing+ShiowHuoy from the back for direction to HuiKee's house. Once we reached there, I was like been freaked out by the atmosphere there. The place crowed by people I do not know, until I found a table where ex-6A5 students gathered, I felt relief.
After taken my meal, it's time to work. The cake was awesome, taste great too...

I was like, doing to old job as the 'ketua jurugambar' I did last time. Taking pics for the whole event, pictures of birthday girl with her friends and family, that's the role I playing the whole night. Whenever my help is needed, the birthday girl will shout out:"Camera man!".
Well, a picture of us... Form6ers...
The Night end with the late heroes(us) playing the turtle game when everyone head back home. 11.4op.m, it's our turn to go home.

0 chicken(s) caught: