Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Lunch Break with Edward

Yesterday while I was on the way home, a purple coloured Proton Persona drove to my side and lower down the window. Oh hey, It's Edwin(Edward's lil brother) and his mom. I say 'HI' to them of course and Ed's mom told me that Edward would like to meet me, so I say I'll contact him tonight then off they went back home and so do I. By night I saw Edward online and happens to chat with him and made an appointment with him. It's great to chat online for I can save my phone prepaid credit, haha... So, we'll be having an appointment at KFC the next day.
Received a SMS from Ed by this morning saying that there'll be a special guess joining us later, that would be our senior ChanWengMay. The more the merrier, why not? and I agreed.
By 2p.m sharp, Edward came to fetch me with his Proton Wira. Ride on it and off we go to fetch WengMay and have our lunch at KFC. Of course we talked a lot in the car, starts with...
"Hey! how have you been?"
"How's your STPM result?"
"UTAR there okay?"
After the opening speech, the boys started to talk for real...
Ed:"Eh Kah Foong, got girlfriend yet? lots of our friends already have. KangTeng & KeeYuen also have already, Kuo Jian also!"
Me:"Oh~ Yea la." *with something crossing my mind*
Ed:"You le? I heard you have many girls around you last time in form 6?"
Me:"Yea right. Eh, do you think with the pointer 2.33 can enter local U?" *trying to skip topic*
And I succeed when we just reached WengMay's house. With 3 of us on boarded, KFC would be the next destination. We crapped a lot and asked lots of useful infomation from WengMay. She told me, "2.33 ah? you're coming to UMS already". Suddenly, Edward bring up the Boys & Girls topic and mention again. "Kah Foong, when you wanna get yourself a girlfriend? even KangTeng also got girlfriend already." *WengMay nodded her head*. Is he trying to says that I'm better than him? Duh~
The clock shows 3p.m and we moved our butt out of the KFC restaurant. Edward dropped WengMay home and fetch me back to work. In the journey back to office, he mentions it for the 3rd time...
"Seriously Kah Foong, faster go find a girlfriend, you see KangTeng also..."
*before he finish his words, I can't stand it and asked him back*
"Why keep using KangTeng as the example?"
"Oh, cause he was like a best friend to me, last time you quite close with him 1 right?"
"Yea but I seldom chat with him already since after STPM result taking."
"Oh, like that..."
"Have you seen his girl before?"
"Yeah, once, quite pretty le~"
"Yeah... oh! dah sampai! Thanks Ed, might ask you out for a drink by saturday night alright?"
"Alright! See you then... Bye~"
"Bye~"
End of lunch break, continue to work. But having something running in my mind right now...

0 chicken(s) caught: