Monday, May 12, 2008

Pressure from the Eldest

Eversince I'm a kid, almost everything I do was like decided by the eldest in my family. Which primary school I study? Which secondary school I study? Phone model I use? Cloths I wear? Everything... I was like humble and don't give a damn like that. "Cincai lah" is the word I always use last time for unable to make a particular decision. I'm not saying that I'm not appreciate everything you all have prepared for me and I know you all doing it for my own good. Thank you...
When I start working, my bro told me to save the money to purchase a new PC. I did work for it but the amount just can't seems to be increase for lots of reasons. So I decided to let go the thought of buying a new PC 1st and buying a digital camera instead for I really wants it and we already have a usable but slow PC. Mommy agrees with it, but my bro says "What for buy a digital camera while you don't have a better computer?". The devil side of me says "I earned this money myself, I should spend it as how I like to be". I'm not saying your idea was bad, having a new PC is indeed important. But is it everything I decide is wrong? I'm going for digital camera...
And my grandmother wallop gave me a grumpy face after dinner just now for some dog issue. I don't care, you all cannot just have it all your rights there... I seriously don't have the right to critics but I have the right to do what I want. Screw me if you want.
Do not burn the grass on my head or else you'd end up burning the whole forest...

0 chicken(s) caught: