Thursday, May 22, 2008

Starbucks with Family

I received a text from JuinGiap saying would like to go for "Do-On-The-Avanza" or night tea. I did help him to forward the message to the others but everyone doesn't seems to have the mood to go out. In addition, it's not weekend so I've decided to switch off the out-going-button tonight saying "I'm off today" to JuinGiap.
Before dinner, my bro teased my sis by telling her to finish her homework QUICK if she wanna have some Starbucks Coffee. Then my bro ask me whether I'm going out or not tonight. I shake my head, and this simple teasing word brings up the idea asking the whole 5 family members to have coffee at Starbucks after dinner. Mom agrees with it. When Dad was invited, he says "What the BUCK!?" for he knows having coffee at Starbucks is very costy.

Was planning to have a few games at CircusCircus before heading to Starbucks in KlangParade, but we was somehow late and it has already closed. A friend of my bro who work at KP joined us after work. In Starbucks, I ordered Frappuchino, both my bro and his friend order JavaChips, Mom order American Coffee, and Dad order Vanilla Latte. Not forgetting my sis who ordered a piece of Chocolate Cake which having a total of RM77.50.

Crapped in the coffee shop for about 2 hours with University life as the major topic and we back by around 11.30. Somtimes, It wasn't a bad idea having a coffee with your family. It's best when they do all the paying... Muahahaha! When was the last time every member of your family sit down and have coffee together?

6 chicken(s) caught:

Anonymous said...

i have coffee everyday with my family. except that i dun take coffee. my parents are addicted to coffee omg

Benjamin said...

u took 'wurong tea' instead? for health sake? haha... I took coffee every morning...

Anonymous said...

usually i take milo or limau ais. coffee too strong for me. sad case.

Benjamin said...

something terrifiying would happen if u take coffee or something? 0.0

Anonymous said...

haha.. that nice of ur family going starbucks for coffee.. if my family, they will prefer making those coffee by themselves.. save money.. haha.. sometimes i do agree..
-may-

Benjamin said...

can cheat parents for expensive drinks... not bad mah... wahaha~