Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The Eyes of Demon

Been months I having these corns or they call it "Kai Ngan"(Eye of chicken) in Cantonese on my left feet. I called them Eyes of Demon. But these eyes did not grant me super strength, high intelligent, extreme agility, or any blessful luck but a pain on my left feet in every steps I take. I barely stomp my left feet on the floor in full force ever since I got these eyes. Is it because I'm affraid of the the pain? The healing process hurts me more with some special formula of medicine used to rub on it. The medicine will like rot my skin but yet I don't know whether it really helps or not. This has somehow reflected the real me, did not dare to take the next step which knowing it will cause me pain. But no one knows whether the pain would bring me something fruitful as exchange or not.
A picture tells a thousand words, below is recent look of the bottom of my left feet.

The medication process...

If my left feet would be heal as soon as possible, I swear I'll love myself more. Starting by buying myself a better pair of shoe.

0 chicken(s) caught: