Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Appeal Down

By Sunday evening, I've been informed that the appealing result will be out by Monday but I was like not quite believe. So fast? Night time, I received a message through SMS and telling the same thing too. I started to get nervous. As before the time strikes 12, I received a call asking about how to check the result. Alright, Now I know that the moments of truth has finally came. 15minutes later, I've been told by sending UPU *space* I/C number and send to 32020 and the appeal result will be shown. I do it without hesitating and the result I get...
DUKACITA, Rayuan anda tidak berjaya
again...
It let me down twice and seems like this is not the way I'm allow to take. Well, guess there's no use to think over about something bad which has already happens. Should I put someone on a blame for this? The gouvernment? What for? But atleast I'm free from the fruitless waiting, need no to wait for something which brings nothing. As life goes on, I should have a new goal for my own. Where to be? You'll know when I'm ready to tell what have I decided.
I'm still walking the path of heaven...

3 chicken(s) caught:

Anonymous said...

good luck lo!

Anonymous said...

kah foong.. all the best ya!!
-may-

Benjamin said...

Luck is no longer needed for now...
I'm not going to local... XD