Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Working #5

Due the heavy rain has fallen during midnight, it has created a flood reaching 4feet high at the Berkeley round-about and causing serious traffic jam in the Federal highway this morning. But this is rather a goodnews for me. Janet calls me saying that she'll be late as the trafic is jamming. So I just say that I'll be waiting downstairs at the corridor. Although I wait for an hour doing nothing but standing at the corridor before she comes, this mean I work less an hour today. =P
Lunch hour, watching "Forensic Heroes 2" while having my MaggiGoreng...

Suddenly, the DVD jammed and we have to stop watching it and turn on the radio instead. A distributor turned up while the song "I will always love you" by Witney Houston are playing from the radio. When she heard that song, she show us another version of that song which is sing by a 7 years old little girl named Connie Talbot by playing it using her cellphone. But that is just a MP3 playing. After she left, I stream up to YouTube to look for some relevant videos about that little girl. She really impress us us this time and almost made me shed my tears. We keep streaming for more videos and was like forgotten about our work. But we do still get back to our work after that.
To see it yourself, click http://youtube.com/watch?v=PtR4jxybC_U&feature=related
Recalling back then, what have I been doing when I was 7 years old... ?

0 chicken(s) caught: