Friday, August 1, 2008

Yet Another Updates

I've lost count with things happened around me in these few days. It comes randomly so I think I should start it chapter by chapter.

Movies
Went to watch Batman-The Dark Knight 2 weeks ago with my bro at Mid-Valley. This movie was SUPERB!! Great story line. Action power packed. And it comes best with the insane crime of The Joker. I don't really know how to describe this movie in a better wat but it's a must watch movie!
Next up, went to watch The Red Clif with my bro again but at One-Utama this time. I was so exicted when I'm watching this movie for I was somehow familiar with the characters and the story line. I die hard for Dynasty Warriors! Thumbs up for the figthing scene but the ending was... to be continue...
Last Wednesday, went to watch KungFu-HipHop with BoonKiat & Wilson at JJ Bukit Raja. The only thing that impressed me in this movie would be the dancing they did but it's not Jordan Chan that I'm impress of. He use replacement dancer all the time. The ending... not making sense.

Working
Expected to be super busy during the end of month anyway. Atleast this month just need to work over time for 1 day only. But still quite fed up with this job. I don't mind doing all those servant job but it really make me wanna slap those distributors with their shit attitudes. Especially those aunties who knows nothing but still thinking they know everything and refuse to hear what we tell them. They are so not suitable in doing business and should just stay at home and doing their houseworks.

Education
My bro took me for a course inquiry survey at UTAR last Friday. If the Graphic Design course is what I'm really going take then it would costed me about 31'000 for 3 years. I'll be having my class at the PJ campus for a year and will be transfer to the Kampar campus for the rest of the 2 years there. According to a lecturer from UM, he show me his thumb for the stunning landscape of the Kampar campus of UTAR for it is located beside a lake. It has somehow makes me drool. Back home then I was trying to download the application form from the UTAR website but the lastest form haven't been publish yet. Prefered intake Jan 2008/May 2008, where is Nov 2008??

Guess that's all for this time, can't wait for another Project-D showdown by tomorrow night! Not forgetting another 2 weeks, would be the day of The Return of the Ultra-Braders... XD

0 chicken(s) caught: