Monday, July 7, 2008

A Day with Batangz

Yesterday, as planned went to GreenBox with my fellow buddies. But the morning before we sets off to Aeon Bukit Tinggi, somehow have an unexpected reunion breakfast at SouthernCurryHousefor ex-5SN4-Batangz. Which is Sam, TuckLong, Eugene, BennKitt, CheeHou, & me. Haven't seen BennKitt eversince the last time we gather during Chinese new year. Sharing some useful info as we bring to topic to the education part. Thanks for sharing, and Sam, thanks for 'bird-ing' along... =D
Later then, TuckLong, Sam,& me off to fetch BoonKiat & Jason and straight down to GreenBox while waiting Jeffre and Wilson waiting in the room 47. With Jeffre around, I inserted quite numbers of Japanese song, and I performed the song which I use for my caller ring tone.
3 hours of jamming in the K-room can no longer satisfy us. Guess it's time for round 2 then.
Wilson back to his Grandma house and we went for "Project-D" at our good old "Secret Base". With 6 of us, we have a 3 on 3 match 1st ro warm ourselves up. Jeffre First-bleed me. As Eugene & BennKitt joined us later then, it's time for 4 on 4. BoonKiat lose all 3 matches as he randomly teamed with Sam, but he says his happy with it for he proved Sam keep feeding. Without being noticed, the clock has strike 6pm. It's time to go home and we call for a dismiss for that day. While still in Eugene's Myvi, BoonKiat asked whether still wanna go for round 3 or not by night. The answer from us, "See first".
Later by 9.30pm right after I finished my dinner at my grandma house, BoonKiat called me saying that he'll reach me in 5-10 minutes. Looks like it's a green light for round 3. With TuckLong, Eugene, BoonKiat, & me in the Nissan Sunny MP-3771, we strike down to an Internet Cafe called Microsoft something at Bukit Tinggi. Trying to join their games but there was full of leavers. Started 3 games but leavers still exist. Until Jeffre joined us again, we can finally have a proper game. It's not easy though as our enemy was quite good, myself like Tauhu, even Jeffre keep being pawned. But in the end, we win the match but we do less hero pawning. 12am, TuckLong send everyone home. He says although we somehow performed badly this time, but he's happy for this is the first time he saw Jeffre running away and keep escaping like we do all the time. Felt like having the same rank with Jeffre. But the usual Jeffre playing with us is like 5 of us "gangbang' him yet he killed all 5 of us. Haha...
Got myself enjoyed and free from working stress whole day, how happy. And I got a good news for myself today. I don't need to attend to staff meeting by this saturday at Johor Bahru. This mean I can get myself on the Bon Odori Festival! Yay! Guys, let's plan something up for that day... =P

0 chicken(s) caught: