Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Over Time

For 3 consercutive working days, I have to work for over time. I'm seriously felt so exhausted and do not wish to work anymore. For the 1st day over time(last Friday), I was thinking "Alright, I deserved this" for I've got myself enjoyed for extra lunch hour as what my previous post did. Got myself stayed back at the office till 10p.m until all those distributors finish their meeting. 2nd day of over time(last Saturday), not particularly a serious case though but anyhow I worked for extra 2 hours. But it's okay, I've somehow get used for every Saturday to stay back for a couple of hour. Thank god I still got my Sunday to atleast take a break. Today, it was insane! Start working by 10a.m and off work by 10p.m. What the hell? I've spent 12 hours in the office? I suppose to off work by 6p.m! Extra 4 hours of working! What have got us staying up till so late in the office? Thanks to all those distributors who summit their order forms in the last minutes before the closing for June. Their order forms come in a big whole stack! Imagine 3 computers are on work yet still unable to finish key-in'em all. But the main reason we have to stay up so late is because we can't really settle the payment of the day. We got extra credit card payments, short of cash, and many more problems. By just counting the sales of the day has consumed 3 hours of us for the money on hand doesn't match with the amount online. Damn it was stress enough counting'em plus I was so hungry and exhausted(Haven't get my dinner yet). Tomorrow gotta settle them all as soon as possible.

While taking the stress working over time, I was thinking... Shouldn't I be at somewhere else than working here stressfully right now? If only I was success in taking place in local Uni, I should be free from all these stress I'm having now. But come to think about it, who to blame? No one else but myself for not studying well enough? I've realised my fault, will I get a second chance?

0 chicken(s) caught: