Sunday, July 13, 2008

The 32nd Bon Odori Festival

The once in a year Bon Odori Festival are here again. I reached the Masushita Stadium by around 5.30pm after my bro bring me to lunch at Subang tagging along with 2 of his coursemates. The entrance...

I saw St.Johns been desparate for donation these days.
And here I am under the stage of the 32nd Bon Odori Festival.
The place was crowded with photographers.
The first friend which I bumped to that day would be Eugene.
Eugene:"Slap you!"
Before meeting up with my Jeffre & BoonKiat who are still on the way with Jason as their driver, I went for some errand running to look around.
And there comes the stars of the day, a photographing-session are provided for them.
This guy can even perform with his injured arm. Cool~
Later then, Jeffre & BoonKiat arrived and been told to meet up under this boardsign.
Soon after we grouped up, we start our 'fishing' mission with my trusty FE-320.
Starting with some IkanBilis...
And some tunas...
Have the most unforgettable experience with that girl in the middle, let's name her Black. What had happened? scroll down more to find out...
The biggest fish of the day would be this Japanese girl in short Yutaka. Let's name her White. Unable to catch it, just have a side view of her... Aww~
Well, we do need rest somehow. As the music started, the people on the stage and the audience started to dance along. This is what we came for Bon Odori for.
And BoonKiat seems to enjoy it very much...
After we finish the 3rd part of dancing session, we resume our fishing mission. This time, Jason joined us after he finished his business.
Open your eyes dude...
Jeffre is not happy with this photo...
Smile...
Even guys also we catch, but seriously that Japanese guy in blue are really handsome. No pimples...
Still remember the Black I've mentioned earlier? She passed by in front of us with her friend when the event are about to finish and I was trying to get a second attempt of photographing with her because I wasn't satisfy enough with the first attempt. But I was somehow been rejected and she just shaking her head with her legs started to fleeing away. Ish~
Meanwhile Jeffre been obsessed with White. Although we keep seeking for her but she just appear for us once. Can't find any chances to take photo with her.
The event has come to an end, so we take a picture together...
with bro
with broz
This is our last catch of the day before we leave the gate.
After that, we went for Mamak and Project D again at Bukit Tinggi with Eugene, Sam, BennKitt and AhKai joined us. Got overtime this time and somehow screw-up for some go home transport issue. Anyway, thanks to Jason for fetching me to Meru and Sam, BennKitt and Eugene providing his Myvi and send me back to K.U. Thanks alot and sorry to troubled you guys. And Happy Birthday to Eugene.

0 chicken(s) caught: