Friday, July 18, 2008

Decision

It's not easy to make a decision when you lost your direction in all of a sudden. I used to think the path I need to go would go through as I expect but I realised that it's not after my appealing for local university been rejected. Was felt so lost once. After a few days doing some surveys about the private universities around in order to pursue my further study, I have came up with 2 finale choices to be decide.

1) Taking Graphic Design Course at UTAR

Strength
  • I got my interest into it and atleast this is the furthest I can go with both my interest and career were packed along.
  • Could have taste the university life as well here, a new campus has been built.
  • Can easily cover the fees and expenses by taking the PTPTN loan

Weakness

  • The PTPTN loan would became burden as well in the coming days after I finish my studies.
  • Could be a bit too late to look for job after finish my studies, I would be 23 years old by then.
  • Course starts by January 2009. Have to wait for quite a time.

2)Taking Communication Course in Open University

Strength

  • There's about only 2 classes each month and could have enough time to get a job to absorb working experience in the same time.
  • While using my own salary, I'm capable enough to cover my own study fees without relying on the PTPTN loan. I'm free from the burden.
  • Course starts by September 2008

Weakness

  • Actually I'm not so clear about the function of this university yet.
  • I'm tired of working already. Should I still keep on working while studying?
  • Can I manage to do my work and study well in the same time?

Kinda headache everytime when thinking about this topic. I'll pay myself a visit at the PJ campus of UTAR and ask for more info about the Open University. I'm in need of opinion, please feel free to drop me some if you got something to comment about.

5 chicken(s) caught:

Anonymous said...

guess i told you before right?
try lim kok wing...
although is expensive, but i know they are giving scholarships...

Anonymous said...

i would think that u got to find out more abt both courses.. then onli decide.. do wat u think is right and suitable for urself..
-may-

Anonymous said...

sam here...

well....follow me go find eat jom...

Benjamin said...

thx eddy, but frankly limkokwing is out of my eye-sight, u'll understand after reading that e-mail i've forward to u... =)

may, thx for supporting too...

sam, cool~ we can go eat "dai char fan"... haha XD

JG Hui said...

Choose what you think is best for you.I'll always support you...And the most important thing...WAIT TILL MY RETURN!!WAHAHAHHAA!!ALL-PORK-YOU-CAN-EAT FIESTA!!