Tuesday, February 10, 2009

CNY Closing Ceremony 09(Self Satisfying)

I've made a similar post last year at the link below...

Still the same this year, I stay at home by Chap Goh Meh counting my AngPows instead of tossing mandrin oranges/apple/durian into the river at Bridge No.8.
AngPows of the year!!
It was this tick!?
Teared them up...
The amount I get this would obviously more than last year since I have more time to do visiting this year. But the different ain't really big, compare to last year 527, I get 575 this year. And I get something else instead of money in the AngPow this year. A JAL bookmark in the AngPow which given by my bro in the moment. The last AngPow I received indeed. I hope this post won't inspire people to replace bookmark with money in the AngPow next time, haha.
Eventually, I had pretty much fun this year. Somehow manage to set the schedule as I wished. Although I did not get to visit most of my close friends houses, but I still get to spend some great time with them. Thanks to those who played the role as the drive, the host, and the organizer for making this year Chinese New Year a blast! The effort were deeply appreciated. As a chinese, a new year had started, may you guys have a prosperous and advanced days ahead!! =)

0 chicken(s) caught: