Tuesday, February 17, 2009

1st Anniversary

It's the 1st anniversary of the blog mine ベンジ様の物語!! Here I would like to thank those who willing to take some of their time stopping by here and left some comments. Your comments makes me feel worth posting everything I've wrote here. Not forgetting to the senior who had inspired me to start blogging and commented almost every post in the beginning. I've never been regret before to start this blog. May this blog of mine will keep growing together with me and all my memories jotted down... =D
Meanwhile, today is my dad's 50th birthday as well. We went out had dinner and I treat them cakes and coffee of Starbucks. The money is unclaimable...
Once in a while nevermind,
Happy Birthday dad.
Did not bring my FE-320 out, have to take pictures using my dad's phone with only 1.3 mega pixel digital camera. XD

0 chicken(s) caught: