Friday, February 22, 2008

CNY Closing Ceremony

Well it's the last day of Chinese New Year season a.k.a Chop Goh Meh...
Everyone who are still single must be tossing mandrin oranges into the Klang river, but i stay at home counting my angpaos instead of doing that...















This year angpao collection was no match for last year. the quantity of the angpaos decreased every year. But talking about quarlity, this year have a boost!
Thanks to my aunt~ hah! she gave me an angpao worth 200 bucks!
In this CNY season, the holidays are just so not enough. I have only 6 days and it's hard to decide on where should i go and who should i be with? And I did made wrong decisions and caused myself unable to fulfill my utility. Maybe i should learn how to make a better decision next time.

Summary of the year:
RM1 x 17 = RM17
RM5 x 14 = RM70
RM10 x 19 = RM190
RM50 x 5 = RM250
Total = RM527

2 chicken(s) caught:

Anonymous said...

KTV is yours...

商者 said...

I tell..u what....next time dota is your....i cant believe i din ask u to treat the dota tonight ^^