Monday, February 9, 2009

CNY Closing Ceremony(Among Friends)

Still thanks to those who wished me belated birthday so far, Eddy Ng, ChinSiong, ChinChing, Sam, YiChun, Joan Yee, Eugene, TuckLong, CheeHou, and I've missed a previous case who called me on my birthday, Alex Lian. I might still miss out some of the name out there, sorry if I do so.

Back to the topic, for the closing ceremony, I really did it from morning till night. We bang on GreenBox in the morning with the participanting of "Hai Lun Fei"(BoonKiat, Jason, WengSheng, & me)+ Jeffre. SzeJia & YinSiang join later and BennKitt came after that. 8 of us shout our ass out in room 47! Some pictures taken inside.

The mic is mine...!!

Both of them post up a funny looking picture of me in their blog, revenge? haha
We even made a MV using my FE-320 while singing QingGeWang, haha. Was intend to upload it to YouTube but the size was somehow over. This having effort to strink it though, so wait until I upload it and of course I'll link it up here... XD

Enough shouting after 3 hours and we went floating around Aeon Bukit Tinggi without direction and with saw this...

We can sense that your semangat is still with us boss!! =D
Instead of floating around, we decide to find something to eat as some of us was starving already as they skipped the meal in GreenBox. So we head to YuYuIce Bukit Tinggi riding on BennKitt's Skyline GT-R!! I didn't take any picture there as everyone busy watching the MV we made.

SzeJia & YinSiang left us earlier as they need to go for another round, so do BoonKiat & Jason. Left us 4(BennKitt, Jeffre, WengSheng, & me), what else? Left 4 dead again at INC!! Jeffre setup the advanced level for us and it's seriously not as easy as usual. I keep on friendly fire causing death to my teammates several times, sorry... And none of us survive until the PC timeout.

It's time for dinner, WengSheng joing his family dinner and the rest of us went to Da Tuan Yuan restaurant to join up with TuckLong, Eugene, WaiChung, SzeJia, & YinSiang. Was planned to have 'Lou Sang' originally but unfortunately that restaurant does not provide 'Lou Sang'.
The dishes we have that night would be...

Marmide Chicken, we use this to 'Lou' instead due the service is not provided.

Spicy Fish Slice

Metal Plate Tauhu

Gu Lu Meat

And lastly, vege...
Here's some pictures taken that night...

All in...

Heroic Duo?

Fantastic Four!!

Batangz...

Lu... no no no!! Ladies... =)

Think it's over after the dinner? For the ladies, yes. But for the guys, we still go to celebrate JianYuan's belated birthday. BennKitt's GT-R versus YinSiang's Myvi while on the way to KlangParade to buy cake and present. Sam, Teoh, and his girl joined the celebration. Been told that JianYuan was seriously pissed off because nobody celebrate his 21st birthday, but his anger easily been surpressed by the surprise can cannot do anything but smile. Frankly if he dares to release Ichibi that time, I might release Kyuubi as well. We feast the cake and by 11pm, BennKitt fetch me home while the others went to have night tea. Thanks for the ride and the day ends.

And this is my 100th post, my fellow friends earned it... cheers~!!

0 chicken(s) caught: